Friday, May 23, 2014

UPDATE: New Look

I have been struggling with the look of the blog lately.  Don't get me wrong, the black look was slick, but it always felt dark.  The black theme didn't seem to convey the vibrancy and joy of life and beer.  Don't get me wrong, I love the beauty of a Barrel Aged Imperial Stout as thick as motor oil on a cold and gloomy night, but I would much rather sit in my yard on a warm Spring day with the flowers blooming and a Lambic or Saison in my glass.  To give a more vibrant feel to the blog I redid the banner at the top (Brett pellicle) as well as the background (cells) to give it more pop and life.  I also switched up the all the Pages too to reflect the theme of Ending the Silence and Letting the Beer Speak!  Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment