Tuesday, December 15, 2015

New Logos

It's been a while since I last posted, please forgive me.  I have been spending most of my down time on getting things ramped up for the brewery and spending time with the family.  One of the things I have been working on is a new logo for the brewery as well as a secondary logo.  The barn and EOS just didn't do it for me.  It seemed like a cool logo when we were originally thinking of brewing in a barn.  When that idea was jettisoned the barn logo just became confusing.  After all we are not a Farmhouse Brewery, we are decidedly Pacific Northwest Brewery with a heavy influence from the Farmhouse tradition.  I really wanted to get something that tied the brand together.  The End Of Silence name, the boisterous personality, the naming of the beers after songs, the flamboyant color schemes,  and implications of our vision, it all has a theme that needed expression in a logo - something that conveyed noise.  Thus I present the new logo of End Of Silence Brewing.


The sound wave itself is my oldest son saying "End Of Silence Brewing".  We also have a secondary logo that we are using as well, less of a logo, more of a mascot.  It is the same oldest son screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment